Saturday, February 4, 2012

When you walked upon the Earth, You healed the broken, lost, and hurt.
I know You hate to see me cry... One day You will make all things right.

Yes.

One day You will make all things right.

Even the slight, comparatively small pangs of hurt that I feel.

In whose being am I?

Christ's Being. My Savior and my God. You alone are the basis of my identity, of my core. Lord, light and salvation.... not only whom shall I fear.... actually, yes, whom shall I fear? The Lord God Almighty, and Him alone. My fountains are in You.

So when I receive a hurtful look from GSB or feel minimal feelings of shame/insecurity for hanging out with JKS openly and publicly, I THANK YOU GOD that my identity rests neither in those things nor in those people.

Please help me to enjoy You today in community as I watch, listen, and rest at 25 Mill Street.

In Christ's Holy Name I pray, Amen.
_____________________________
Thank You Jesus. I feel a lot better. Thank You that I can pray to You and praise You at any time at all! And thank You that You always listen. Please remind me of that truth; You always listen.

Alleluia. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment