Friday, February 3, 2012

Tired

Happy New Year. Yay.

I'm tired. Tired, tired.

Wait, let me start with praise.

Jesus, You are good. Thank You for Your love. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty. Constant and never-changing. You are, You were, and will be. Alleluia. Praise be to God always. Always and forever and ever, Amen.

I am mentally exhausted. My head is spinning round and round, to the point where my sleep was even kind of weird, and that does not really happen. I don't know if I can say that it was restful. My head is just going! I am so grateful that NSO week is over, there has been so much running up and down. I want to rest. I want to do homework. Like, I actually want to do homework. Please help me to steward my time well Lord Jesus. To make use of every hour, Alleluia. I need Your help. Please help me to not just get though, but to learn, especially in Spanish class. I really want to learn. Would I try and when I fail, take those failures in stride and with my head held up high. HalleluJah Lord, Praise Yahweh.

Man. In Christ's Name I pray.

Amen.

12:51 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment