Friday, June 8, 2012

My God...

...is bigger than my fear of fish.
...big enough to save the members of my family.
...big enough to help me plan well for the new semester.
...big enough to help me get a job this summer.
...is able to increase my capacity to love.
...is able to enable to extend grace in abundance to my family members.
...will help me to plan for my Dad'd 60th birthday celebration.
...will make whole the marriage of my parents.
...will heal my sister's brokenness.
...is molding my heart.
...is fulfilling the purpose He wants to fulfill through me.
...loves me.
...is drawing me nearer to Him this summer.
...is revealing and will reveal Himself to me.
...is making me grow.
...is worthy of my trust.
...is trustworthy.
...is the One by whom i am defined.
...is the Keeper of Promises.
...is the Wow-er of nations and peoples.
...is upholding me.
...is faithful to me.
...hears my cries.
...listens to my disjointed, incoherent, unpoised, all-over-the-place prayers.
...is a Person that i don't have to fix myself up for
...loves me as i am.
...is someone that i am incredibly grateful for.

What would i do without You Lord?

You are the One who understands why i cry.
You understand my fears.
You, more than anyone else, have my best interest at Your Heart.
i am dear to You; You keep me near You.
Every pain that i go through You turn around for my good and for Your glory.
Everyone else in whom i have placed my identity has failed me. But You never have, nor have You forsaken me.
You do not hold my sin against me nor view me in light of my sin.
You want peace for me, not turmoil.

I know that I will not be destroyed. Though i am weak, though the world is oppressive, though i struggle against myself and am often confused,

YOU

are my God and I will never be destroyed.

You are bigger than all of my problems,
all of my fears,
all of my doubts,
and You will accomplish Your will for my own life
and Your will for this world through my life.

I am Yours Lord. I am Yours.

As I prayed in the chapel 3 years ago, I pray now:
Use me Lord, please use me.
I want to be a part of Your revolution.
People need to know You; use me Lord!
People need to know Your Love.

O praise the One who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead!
Glory to Yahweh, now and moreforever.

2 comments:

  1. hi i have read your post and i think it's useful. Excellent article. Lots of information and very useful information.thank you

    Help me with My Homework

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Janell. You have a beautiful heart and a beautiful God. I'm glad He holds you so closely. I'm glad He paid your debt and raised you from the dead. Hallelujah! You are GREATLY USED by God. I'm so glad I know you!!!

    ReplyDelete